Soundmix Vacancies: Trustees & Treasurer
We are currently seeking to recruit two new trustees to the board of Soundmix. This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the strategy of an established and fast-growing music charity, drawing on your unique combination of knowledge and experience.
You will have:
– A passion for supporting the wellbeing of young refugees
– A belief in the power of music education to improve young people’s lives
– Professional experience relevant to the work of Soundmix. We are particularly interested in hearing from those with experience in working with refugees and/or young people
– The ability to commit to advising on the work of Soundmix, and to attending regular board meetings (held remotely)
We are particularly interested in speaking to those from the following backgrounds, which are currently underrepresented at Soundmix:
– Those with lived experience of the issues that Soundmix deals with
– Those from Black, Asian or minority ethnic backgrounds
We are also looking to appoint a new Treasurer to the board. This role involves overseeing the book-keeping and financial authorisation for Soundmix and preparing a brief financial report for each board meeting. This is a vital role that makes a critical difference to our work.
How to apply: Please apply by sending an up-to-date CV and any questions to email@example.com
Soundmix is a registered charity (1135281). The charity’s most recent Annual Report and Accounts can be found on the Charities Commission website.